- Software Engineering Manager - Toronto, Ontario
- Description: Software Engineer Manager II - Ontario, Canada Dell Software Group's award-winning Team in is seeking a Software Manager to build and drive a growing development team focused on the design, development, analysis, and technology leadership of client-server Java applications used to monitor and manage large Virtual Infrastructure Environments and Clouds. We are currently seeking Developers to join our growing team in To...
Reference Code: 1300120Y
- Senior Sales Engineer Vancouver BC - Vancouver, British Columbia
- Description: Senior Sales Engineer - Dell Canada, Enterprise Solutions Group, Vancouver, BC A field Storage Specialist (SME) is a pre-sales quota carrying position focused on driving the sale of Dell Enterprise Solutions, mainly in Storage area, into a set of existing Large Enterprise Accounts. The SME is responsible driving deep Technical conversation, building key strategic relationships in their Account base, understanding the Cus...
Reference Code: 130019YS
- Enterprise Technical Support Engineer Desktop Virtualization - Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Description: Dell Software Group is seeking an enterprise Technical Support Engineer to support customers on our Desktop Virtualization technologies product line for our Virtualization Support team. The ideal candidate is one who enjoys being on the cutting edge of all latest server technologies. We encourage our engineers to utilize Quest’s training programs to keep their technical skills current on all of the new technologies which...
Reference Code: 130012Q0
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.