Dell Wyse Senior Software Engineer iOS Quebec / Québec, Canada
Dell has acquired Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, to significantly extend its desktop virtualization offerings. The addition of Wyse will expand Dell’s desktop virtualization capabilities and provide new market opportunities for the full range of Dell’s enterprise solutions and services.
As a senior developer, you will have an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and be exposed to a development process where Test Specialist and Developers work hand in hand. As part of the development cycle, you will have a critical impact on delivering a unique product.
· Provide input on architecture, design and testability of new features
· Design and write agent software modules running on smart phones (primarily on iOS-based devices such as iPhone and iPads)
· Design and write SDK modules allowing application containment through API wrapping, function replacements and other such techniques,
· Design, document and use clear interfaces (SOAP, JSON, DLLs) to allow multi-site, multi-technology development
· Construct automation scripts and tools that will serve to perform functional and regression testing
"DCAM3" "MOAM3" "LIAM3"
· 10+ years software development experience
· Degree in Information Technology, Computer engineering or equivalent
· Expertise in Client-Server, SSL or Web applications
· Expertise in Objective-C
· Proficiency in C and C++
· Expertise in SOAP or JSON
· Deep knowledge of iOS SDK (including low-level access through C or C++) · Proficiency in iCloud
Life At Dell
Job Requisition Number: 12000OX2
Share this Job
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.