Systems Integration Sr. Advisor Western Canada Remote Field Satellite Office, Canada
Collaboration. Individual drive. A passion for technology. That's what success sounds like at Dell. It's this dedication to finding unique solutions that has given rise to many of our energy-smart, green initiatives. Sound like something you can get behind? Join our team, and you'll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who care about protecting our planet. Plus, you'll get the mentoring, support and training you need to succeed on your own terms.
Systems Integration Sr. Advisor
Do you want to play a key role in technology projects? As a Dell Systems Integration Sr. Advisor you can!
As a member of the Dell Global Infrastructure Consulting Services Team, the primary job of the Systems Integration Consultant is to lead the overall technical implementation for large and complex customer engagements. You’ll be the technical expert for one or more key technologies including: VMWare vSphere and ESX platforms, Active Directory, Exchange 20xx, SCCM 2007 and SC 2012, SCOM, Lync , Windows 7, deployment technologies and Citrix.
**Please note that there is a lot of travel involved in this position – from 30% - 70% !!**
You’ll be responsible for :
- Providing expertise on the availability and viability of third party components and services.
- Ensuring that third party components comply with established architecture.
- Implementing the IT architecture and the total systems solutions to the customer.
- Mentoring less experienced systems consultants.
- Assisting the sales teams to win business.
Excited yet? Read on …
- You have a broad expertise or unique knowledge, and you use your skills to contribute to the development of a company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- You have expertise in multiple core Dell technologies.
- You’ve gained IT Architect experience within large environments especially within core Dell technology offerings.
- You’re able to perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design, development, and delivery.
- You can demonstrate extensive creativity and expertise in information systems disciplines.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to resolve complex technical problems.
- You have advanced documentation/presentation skills.
- You have expert knowledge of Dell offerings and project toolsets.
- You possess a strong working knowledge of Project Management methodology
- You have superior English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- 6+ years’ experience with Master’s Degree, OR 8+ years’ experience with Bachelor’s Degree, OR 12+ years’ experience with High School Diploma or equivalency
- Current Microsoft Infrastructure certifications - MCSE, MCIPT, MCM, MCA etc.
- Current VMWare Certification
- PMP is an asset
If all of this sounds like the kind of job you’ve been dreaming of, you owe it to yourself - APPLY TODAY !!
Job Requisition Number: 120016P0-1