BILINGUAL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - SMALL BUSINESS, DELL CANADA
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is primarily responsible for selling Dell Products, such as a computer system or mobile technology. Customers may inquire into pricing, products or could have an issue that requires resolution The ISR will strive to help the customer by providing a great customer experience with the goal of making a sale on every call. This role is a queue based role with primary focus on taking inbound phone calls from Small Business clients. The emphasis is on qualifying opportunities and bringing in technology and account specialists for qualified leads. Technology sales experience is considered an asset.
Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Responsible for learning and selling a full range of Dell technology, products and services including desktops, laptops, printers, and software.
· Sell to the customer primarily through inbound phone inquiries as well as through outbound calls. Responsible for taking roughly 10 inbound calls a day and out-bounding 5-6X your inbound calls. Please note: Not every call is a sale, but it is your job to turn every call into a sale
· Provide exceptional customer service to every customer by following a call model that will be used on every call.
· Follow up on email daily, checking online promotions and using internal sales tools while simultaneously being on a call with a customer.
· Attend regular training sessions to learn and retain product knowledge and information on new policies and procedures
· Responsible for meeting monthly revenue quotas and profitability metrics
· Adhere to scheduled shift start times and arrive on time as this dictates how call volume will be managed
· Transactional queue focus with an extra focus on working on territories of clients to acquire, re-acquire and retain existing clients.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
· 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably within a sales environment
· Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
· Superior communications skills; Bilingualism in French and English is required
· Commission-based sales experience
. Proven prospecting/cold-calling experience
· Ability to cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross functionally, to support the sales process
· Demonstrated good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
· Able to explain technical, industry, and market facts to position Dell as a competitive solution
. Results-driven and goal-oriented
· This is a permanent position located at 155 Gordon Baker Road in Toronto, Ontario.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell