Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job ID: 130008A7
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) will join Dell Financial Services Canada's direct sales team. The ISAM's role is to generate new business from among Dell Canada's Inside-led customers.
Dell Financial Services Canada (DFS) provides leasing and financing options to Dell's customers who are acquiring Dell products and services. The DFS ISAM will work with the product and services reps to provide leasing quotes to their customers.
The ISAM is primarily an inside-sales role, working through telesales. The primary responsibilities are:
- Generate new leasing business through direct telephone sales to Dell customers
- Provide quotations and leasing information to accompany Dell's product and services proposals
- Build DFS' customer base
- Actively solicit new business from Dell's "Acquisition Target" customers in Canada
- Sell, sell, sell !
This role is an entry level role into sales. DFS will provide training and ongoing coaching to the chosen candidate. While prior experience is not a requirement, a strong drive for success and personal achievement is critical. Success in this role can lead to promotion to outside sales roles within Dell and Dell Financial Services.
- University degree or college diploma, or 2-3 years relevant experience
- Excellent verbal communications skills, as this is a telephone-sales role
- Self motivator: we are being proactive in calling customers; we can't wait for the phone to ring
- Desire to achieve and be successful on a personal level
- Willingness to learn selling skills
Life At Dell
Learn more about
life at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.