-Drive sales specific Enterprise solution stacks (Virtualization, Data base, Exchange, and SharePoint workload software) principally on hardware configurations utilizing Dell enterprise Server, Storage, Networking products and related services.
-Act as a subject matter expert to the Enterprise Solution team on Dell Enterprise solutions, and with Dell services & aligned channel partners as appropriate.
-Act as an advocate for Dell Enterprise solutions with the sales force, and assist with the equivalent sales teams
Within Microsoft, VMware and other key partners.
- Horizontal solution knowledge expert around the 4 Microsoft workload stacks, especially within the context of virtualized infrastructure.
- Trusted Advisor within the Dell ASG(Advanced System Group), S&P (Software & peripheral) and Dell Service
- Communicates with customer CTO and IT management levels as needed.
- - Engages with Sales Leaders to facilitate account and opportunity planning sessions to develop clear strategies, value propositions and actions to acquire strategic accounts.
- Ensure training (formal and informal) within ASG, S&P, and services sales teams in the context of the program and its objectives; deliver training directly when appropriate, and develop content as needed.
- Deliver periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly as required) Services, ASG, & S&P “forecasts” (aligned to program KPI’s and
other key business indicators) in the context of the program.
- Manage the coordination of extended teams on all relevant sales engagements to ensure end-to-end customer
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
- Experiences in IT-sales (minimum 8 years) and in proactive customer care
- Excellent Software (Microsoft Server applications) and Hardware know how (Server/Storage)
- Experience in building IT-infrastructures
- Project management knowledge
- Analytical and strong communication skills, great presentation skills and persuasive chairmanship
- Strong sales drive
- Knowledge and understanding of company targets and economic structures
- English written and spoken
Life At Dell