Dell Quest Software Partner Programs and Training Coordinator Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dell Quest Software Program Partner and Training Coordinator – Toronto, Canada
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Dell Quest Software Program Partner and Training Coordinator to join our team in Toronto, Canada.
Quest Software, an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems, is now an important component of Dell’s Software Group. Quest bolsters Dell’s competitive position in delivering end-to-end IT solutions and is a strong strategic fit with Dell’s software group.
This position will support the Dell Software Group (DSG) Partner Program and the DSG Technical Services organization (PreSales and Professional Services). We are building and defining a complimentary program focused on Service Delivery Partner identification, recruitment and ongoing management. This position will be the focal point for communication and program coordination between Services Partners and DGS Technical Services teams worldwide.
This position will also provide critical coordination between multiple internal teams in order to drive external programs with both partners and customers.
- Collect and manage Partner data as it pertains to Service Delivery and Enablement to assist in the overall Partner Management process.
- Produce reports for program management, billing and forecasting purposes.
- Ensure operational processes, standards and documents are maintained and communicated consistently and effectively to the Service Delivery partner community worldwide.
- Assist in the development & coordination of programs/activities designed to identify, recruit, develop and strengthen the DGS Partner network.
- Schedule, Monitor, manage & report on virtualized training infrastructure - availability and resource usage.
- Manage availability, licenses and usage within the Learning Management System
- Support the Training team by onboarding instructors, managing and maintaining virtual image updates and updating materials and student guides as needed
- At least 3 years of experience working in a sales administration role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with operating system installation procedures.
- An understanding of the basic concepts of virtualization technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience with a Learning Management System and SharePoint would also be an asset
- Experience in service delivery business administration role.
- Experience working in an IT Channel, business or training focused role.
- Experience building and maintaining virtual images.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Life At Dell
Job Requisition Number: 1300070U
- No similar jobs available