Outside Sales Account Executive Jobs
Account Executive II Vancouver British Columbia
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Account Executive II - Dell Canada, Vancouver, British Columbia
The Account Executive for Dell Canada will be responsible for the direct/indirect sales of Dell products, solutions and services to Dell Customers in Western Canada. This position will be 100% remote.
By joining Dell you will have the autonomy and support to manage your own business working with many clients that are household names. You will be on the front line with a full team of specialists in support working on high end technology solutions to enable your customer’s to overcome business challenges to enable their respective businesses to excel and grow. Dell focuses on the development of its Account Team members through personal development and regular training to ensure a member’s solution knowledge is well developed as well as overall skill set.
You will join a team that is smaller in size so you there is the feeling of camaraderie. You will also have regular and easy contact with the team lead. As this is a retention and development you will be required to maintain the lines of business Dell does with the respective customers as well as develop and capture more lines of business with each.
This fast-paced, challenging but very satisfying role is focused on being in front of clients to have business discussions, develop solutions and position current and future solutions. A minimum of 12 client facing meetings per week is required.
You will be meeting with members of the IT team as well as the C-Level team.
Key Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Present technical and value-based product information
· Increase sales volume and profitability through direct and indirect sales efforts within the assigned account base
· Develop strategic territory plans, sales goals, strategies and large opportunity forecasting.
· Develop executive level relationships with key Partner accounts, present customer demonstrations and presentations directed towards customer requirements, and provide input to senior Dell management on customers and competitive trends.
Required Skills and Competencies:
3 - 5 years Outside Sales experience.
Experience selling to the IT Channel sector.
Proven track record working on large projects/accounts with collaboration of many teams in sales pursuits.
Strong Enterprise Hardware and/or Solutions selling experience.
Excellent oral and written communication - including effective presentation skills and communicating with the C-Level.
Strong organizational and long-range planning skills.
Ability to establish and grow cross functional relationships building skills with customers (front-line management to senior level executives).
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Job ID: 14000VOZ
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status