|Process Engineer||Chengdu, Sichuan, China||03/25/2014|
|Process Engineer||Chengdu, Sichuan, China||03/18/2014|
|Internship for Lean Engineering||Chengdu, Sichuan, China||03/17/2014|
|Sales Engineer I||Chengdu, Sichuan, China||03/06/2014|
|New product introduction engineer||Chengdu, Sichuan, China||01/17/2013|
- New product introduction engineer - Chengdu, Sichuan
- Description: Responsible for timely introduction of new products into the manufacturing environment while ensuring the highest levels of quality. Leads Engineering Change Management across product life cycles at Regional Level. Manages end-to-end order fulfillment database setup and engineering support for a specific product or group of products after transfer from design to mass production. Interfaces with, core team (GOE) and lead N...
Reference Code: 13000288
- Sales Engineer I - Chengdu, Sichuan
- Description: Position summary: The Global Support & Deployment SSR Outside (BDM) is fundamentally responsible for selling and driving Support & Deployment revenue and margin via engaging inside and outside sales organizations as well as service stakeholders to meet Support & Deployment revenue and margin targets and quota. Principal responsibilities: Developing Account Plan - Develop strategic account coverage plan with keystakeholder...
Reference Code: 14000A03
- Internship for Lean Engineering - Chengdu, Sichuan
- Description: : ü Build up lean culture in the factory, promote a continuous improvement environment. ü Provide lean concept and tools training to all employees. ü Define the current and future state Value Streams to plan and prioritize continuous improvement activities. ü Lead/coach/drive lean improvements in manufacturing processes to reduce waste, variation and cost, improve quality and productivity etc. ü Communicate pro...
Reference Code: 14000DN1
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.