Financial Analysis Consultant Beijing, Beijing, China
Planning and Outlook
- Assist management in developing an accurate / substantiated forecasts.
- Work with Marketing/Sales Planning/Pricing/Product Group/Costing teams in comprehending product roadmap changes in forecast.
- Proficient in Forecasting tools/ models.
- Perform weekly outlook / update of the forecast. Highlights the significant variances and issues noted and bridge the differences.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Understand the market and assist the Business/Financial Management in identifying business opportunities and risks.
- Influence management decision with weekly OLK and quarterly forecasts.
- Work with Sales to rationalize deal pipelines.
- Improve quality of financial reporting
- Weekly sales and operation meetings (analysis on segment / country performance, variance to actual download, margin analysis)
- Monthly close (close commentaries on top line, margin performance and opex situation)
- Performance strategic analysis and develop recommendations and actions.
Operating Expenses (OPEX) Management
- Assist and challenge management / cost center owners in developing an accurate / substantiated OPEX budget
- Perform weekly actual tracking and variance analysis, highlight significant variances and issues noted with proposed actions / strategies to ensure that OPEX scales with the revenue growth
- Perform ad hoc expenditure analysis to identify control issues with recommended process improvement and controls.
- Monthly-end closings.
- University or higher degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 12 years of related experience, preferably in a MNC environment with 4 years in managerial capacity
- Energetic and results driven
- Analytical and detailed oriented
- Proactive and self motivated
- Able to deal with ambiguity.
- High level of accuracy, commitment and dedication
- Strong in MicroSoft Excel and experience in Hyperion & Oracle
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Requisition Number: 120012MW-2