Accounting Consultant(Xiamen) Xiamen, Fujian, China
1) Accounting close and coordination:
- Excecute the fundamentals - balance sheet reconciliations reviews, journey entry documentation reviews, consistancy of policy application
- End to end process understanding - through reconciliation reviews - drive understanding of how the balances build / relieve and overall business understanding.
- Adherence to all key close deadlines -- continue to reduce manual Journal entries & balance sheet recon of low value
- Drive a no surprise approach
- Assist in PwC audit and timely statutory and tax filing
3) Accounting effectiveness
- Strong business partnership with proactive communication and involvement as transactions are being formulated
- Create scalable solutions that reduce manual work and simplify processes while focusing on globalizing processes.
- Assist/Review in Sarbanes-Oxley and CSA testing
- Champion the development of sustainable and scalable accounting and business processes to support new business initiatives,stragetic projects, new legal entity set up and new Merge & Acquizition for greater China
· Degree in Finance Accounting or professional qualification in Accounting
· Working experience of 8-10 years, preferably in a MNC or Big 4 Audit firms
- Proven aptitude for process improvement
- Self-starter with a high level of diligence and the ability to work own initiative and in conjunction with other key processes leaders.
- Goal oriented results driven with a strong desire to see tasks through completion
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, Words, Access and PowerPoint
- Demostrated business and finance acumen, be able to articulate how business impact accounting entries and ultimately financial results.
· Have strong understanding of internal controls and analytical skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules would be an advantage
Life At Dell
Job Requisition Number: 12000TT0