IT Auditor GAT Audit Advisor(Beijing Shanghai Xiamen & Dalian) Xiamen, Fujian, China
Audit Advisor holding a strong track record of professional achievement, with experience in identifying and assessing IT system and security controls in multiple areas, including logical access management, application and operating system configurations, data center operations, system and application security, IT operations, and application development lifecycle.
Candidate should have an Audit knowledge, leveraging business acumen and subject matter expertise to:
· Execute audit programs, fieldwork and documentation, following IIA standards.
· Provide subject matter expertise, advice and audit program delivery.
· Participate and co-lead discussions with staff, leadership and auditee/client.
· Contribute to the development of new audit techniques and plans within areas of expertise.
· Work on complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
· Adapt projects, programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback.
· Execute scope areas with defined requirements.
· Review and summarize engagement findings for management review.
· Review end to end IT / business / financial processes spanning multiple functional areas for completeness and risk identification.
· Research and identify alternatives to existing processes which drive either heightened controls or control simplification.
· Integrate trends, data and information into plans, deliverables and recommendations.
Candidate will be required to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of:
· Company business priorities, strategy and direction.
· Customer business needs and expectations.
· Company goals, customer requirements and knowledge of competitor practices.
· 3-5 years of relevant audit experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience with deep understanding of IT risks and controls.
· Experience performing IT audits and security reviews of a wide range of operating systems, applications and databases, such as Windows Sever, Oracle, HP-UX, AIX, OS/400, Solaris, SQL Server.
· Experience with COSO and COBIT frameworks.
· Competent skills relating to written and verbal communication, controllership, problem solving, business acumen, and audit engagement management.
· Knowledge of risk identification, root cause analysis, developing solutions and recommendations.
· Ability to give input to customized audit plans.
· Ability to identify control weaknesses and recommend changes to improve process controls and compliance.
· Ability to develop audit recommendations based on interpretation and analysis that improve business performance and contribute to corporate goals and strategic intent.
Travel requirements: Approximately 40%
Big 4 experience is a plus.
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
Dell offers a competitive salary and bonus plan as well as a great benefit package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Requisition Number: 120012SI-1