|Product Ops Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/18/2013|
|Software Dev Assoc Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/18/2013|
|Software Dev Engineer||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/18/2013|
|Sales Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/17/2013|
|Sales Engineer III NSE in Shanghai||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/17/2013|
|Software Dev Assoc Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/14/2013|
|Systems Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/13/2013|
|Sales Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/05/2013|
|Software Dev Engineer I||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/05/2013|
|Web Gui Designer||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/05/2013|
|Sales Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/03/2013|
|Sales Engineer III||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||06/03/2013|
|Intl Prod Supt Engineer Sr Mgr||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/29/2013|
|Sales Engineer III Specifically for Wireless in Shanghai||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/29/2013|
|Solutions Architect Consultant||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/28/2013|
|Product Operations Engineer||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/23/2013|
|Product Ops Sr. Engineer||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/21/2013|
|Sales Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/12/2013|
|Solutions Architecture Sr. Advisor (Training Services Consultant)||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||05/12/2013|
|Systems Engineer II||Shanghai, Shanghai, China||04/24/2013|
- Sales Engineer II - Shanghai, Shanghai
- Description: Gains access and manages relationships with customer technical staff. Assesses and verifies approach/method to selling Dell enterprise/solution products and services. Verifies operability of product and service configuration within the customer’s environment. Articulates characteristics of the customer’s current environment. Understands, analyzes and applies industry and market knowledge. Understands the competition Under...
Reference Code: 13000Q65
- Software Dev Engineer - Shanghai, Shanghai
- Description: General Summary: Develop, maintain, and test installation scripts for drivers, applets associated with these drivers, and internally developed software applications, using script and an automated toolset. Engage with all projects from inception through the end of its lifecycle. Provide development status to appropriate engineering teams and perform peer code reviews. Replicate, debug, and provide timely status for iss...
Reference Code: 13000PRY
- Sales Engineer III NSE in Shanghai - Shanghai, Shanghai
- Description: The Networking (NW) Sales Engineer is a quota carrying salesperson focused on technical presales support for Dell networking (networking applies to Ethernet and Converged Fabric ) and OEM networking equipment and advanced OEM management software (V/OE). This person will work with work closely in the field with an NW Sales Specialist to help qualify new opportunities. The NW Sales Engineer will qualify and drive the techn...
Reference Code: 13000QW7
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.