Outbound Marketing Sr. Advisor Plano, TX
As Outbound Marketing Sr. Advisor for Vertical Services, you have the opportunity to create unique positioning, messaging, sales collateral, whitepaper, as well as thought leadership articles and online content in support of Public Vertical Services (Healthcare and Life Sciences, Education and Federal Government).
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into differentiated customer benefits are crucial. This position will give you the opportunity to become an expert in Dell’s services, the market and competition and use this expertise to create high impact materials that clearly communicate the value of Dell’s end-to-end services and solutions bring to the marketplace.
- Developing vertical services positioning and messaging that differentiates us in the market, as well as supports Dell’s brand.
- Creating high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services.
- Developing website content to drive awareness and demand through clear, high-impact, customer-focused service portfolio information.
- Developing and managing sales collateral, including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and articles.
- Creating sales training and tools that support the selling process.
- Coordinating closely with services marketing, services stakeholders, sales and the web team on the launch and promotion of new and existing services.
- Researching and learning triggers for Services buyers, as well as our competition in order to differentiate our messaging.
- 5+ years of Services or Technology Marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related fields
- Strong great writer with experience developing unique storytelling and/or high-impact sales materials.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with internal stakeholders, sales, customers and the operations teams.
- Experience in developing effective and creative digital marketing collateral, such as Web content (both internal and external), e-newsletters, etc.
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000NGT
- No similar jobs available