Business Systems Sr. Advisor Plano, TX
Business Systems Sr. Advisor
This role can be remote with up to 75% travel.
Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate. Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements.
· Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
· Works with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions.
· Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control.
· Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
· Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
· Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, and training materials) and training for accuracy.
· Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
· In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
· Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
· Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
· Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
· 3-5 years of IKASystems implementation or equivalent consulting experience
· 7-10 years of Healthcare Consulting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training/experience
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000CPS