Systems Integration Sr. Analyst Payer BPO Plano, TX
Designs, develops and implements total systems solutions to the enterprise-wide technical requirements of customers. These solutions deal with the major business processes or systems utilized to manage the overall enterprise. The task requires integrating hardware, processes, methodologies, and software within the customer environment. Participates with the customer in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Responsible for the deployment, technical accuracy and completeness of integrated systems designs.
· Implements technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company’s or a third-party’s hardware/software products and/or processes and methodologies.
· Integrates solutions and strategies within the customer environment, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
· Identifies additional product/services sales opportunities in customer organization.
· Assists the sales organization and related Practice Areas as technical/industry subject matter experts.
· Role requires skills and understanding of the industry best practices and methodologies to tie dissimilar components together into an aggregate system.
* 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent education and work experience using MS SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, SSRS, SSMS, Crystal Reports, Report Builder.
* Strong skillset in writing well-constructed, optimized SQL queries
* Experience with workflow (Softheon, Macess or SharePoint) or BPM (Business Process Management)
* Strong design skills for developing reports and dashboards for management use
* Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
* Ability to multitask and deliver under tight deadlines
* Knowledge of Change, Request and Incident management processes
* Ability to communicate with internal and external leaders and account managers
* Ability to learn/adapt to new applications/systems quickly
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, take and/or establish direction in team-oriented efforts, and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, past or present
military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Requisition Number: 12000POB-2