Dell WYSE Sales Engineer II JAKARTA, Indonesia
Dell Wyse Sales Engineer II
Dell has recently announced its acquisition of Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, to significantly extend its desktop virtualization offerings. The addition of Wyse will expand Dell’s desktop virtualization capabilities and provide new market opportunities for the full range of Dell’s enterprise solutions and services.
Manages field sales team members. Represents, communicates and executes on specific sales strategies. Manages a given territory through a team of Account Managers.
· Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
· Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members.
· Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
· Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
· Manages field sales team members in the sale of the organization’s products or services to specific existing named or strategic accounts on a national geographic basis.
· Manages all direct field sales account managers, may manage indirect and overlay field services account managers.
· Responsible for quota setting at the team/individual level.
· Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
· Responsible for organizing cross functional teams’ engagement with account.
· Manages field based individual contributors.
· Geographic area of responsibility.
· Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical/business.
· Drives focus with cross-business functions.
· Drives business process improvement efforts.
· Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell to solve complex business issues.
· Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
· 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· 6+ years leadership experience.
· Drives training and development plans for organization.
· Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
· Moderate to high level of solutions and technical knowledge.
Why work for Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
What we look for:
· Integrity and Trust – Team members who ‘do the right thing’ and have courage to speak up
· Intellectual Capacity – openness to learning, understanding and solving problems
· Drive For Results – Team members with a ‘can do’ spirit
· Adaptable – Team members who respond and adjust
· Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
· Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
· Exciting internal career opportunities
· Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
· An individual professional development plan
· Formal and informal training
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering time, technology, and the know-how to make the world a better place?
With a company committed to creating a diverse workforce and creating a positive, collaborative environment where everyone is valued and included?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Life At Dell
Job Requisition Number: 12000YZ4
Share this Job
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.