Provides front-line supervision to an operational, production, sales, service or administrative team.
- Delegates assignments; plans and allocates work of the team.
- May contribute to financial and resource planning for the results of a team.
- Supervised team typically responsible for high number of transactions or processes.
- Supervised team typically performs a single task or multiple, but closely related tasks.
Impacts team results through work of self and others.
Assumes responsibility for accuracy, service and results of a team.
Develops tactical plans, schedules, and key milestones.
Monitors daily progress/status and makes adjustments/corrections to ensure optimal performance and service.
Work is guided by short-term objectives.
- Works under direction and follows protocols on predetermined work assignments.
Applies broad job and technical skills.
Develops an understanding of internal operations and how related functional areas interact to achieve results
Provides day-to-day direction to assigned team.
- Assigns tasks and verifies accuracy of work.
- Communicates deadlines for completing assignments.
- Builds trust; explains the rationale behind processes, approaches and decisions.
- Motivates others and promotes collaboration.
- Resolves issues elevated by team members.
- Will spend a small portion of the time performing the work of the team.
- Primary focus of job is directing, coaching and mentoring team members.
Adapts team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs.
Has direct leadership responsibility for 2 or more reports.
Responsible for career development/ planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
Leads improvement initiatives.
Implements and ensures adherence to service delivery standards.
Perform quality audit in the process
Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce to ensure adherence to client SLAs
Is a subject matter expert in one or more facets of the Healthcare and Insurance domain
6-8 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Previous managerial/leadership experience is an added advantage
Life At Dell