- Windows Management and Identity Access Management Sales Executive - Milan
- Description: WM and IAM SW Sales Executive, located in Nord of Italy with focus on Nord of Italian market market Market knowledge, Sales Skills and Leadership· Proven successful SW sales experience in the italian market, 10+ sales experience, self independent on creating pipeline and drive the sales process up to the closure of the deal.· We are looking for people with deep and proven SW sales skills· Knowledg...
Reference Code: 13000H41
- Sales Assistant Intership Commercial Italy - Milan
- Description: GENERAL SUMMARY: You will assist and support the Commercial Italy team in the following tasks: - Provide technical and administrative information and quote prices. - Mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested. - Show strong energy for converting non-buying custome...
Reference Code: 13000GVU
- Inside Sales Account Mgmt I - Milan
- Description: Job Description: Demand Generation Summary Statement: The Demand Generation Representative will work with the Dell Core Sales Team and Business Partners to drive pipeline within a targeted set of accounts Responsibilities- Execute sales prospecting activities.- Introduce Dell as a company, the product and its value proposition.- Profile and qualify leads and disposition to appropriate team member (Account team / Busin...
Reference Code: 13000EJ9
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.