|G500 Inside Sales Account Mgmt IV||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||03/26/2014|
|Inside Sales Account Mgmt III||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||03/26/2014|
|Inside Sales Account Mgmt IV||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||03/26/2014|
|Inside Sales Rep III||Miyazaki, Miyazaki Ken, Japan||03/06/2014|
|WYSE Sales Engineer II(PL)||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||03/03/2014|
|Credat Outside Sales Specialist III Japan||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||02/26/2014|
|Credat Sales Engjneer III Japan||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||02/26/2014|
|Secure Works Outside Sales Specialist II||Tokyo, Japan||02/23/2014|
|Financial Controller Japan Global Sales Segment||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||02/03/2014|
|OEM Sales Engineer||Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken, Japan||01/22/2014|
|Cloud Outside Sales Specialist II Japan||Tokyo, Japan||01/19/2014|
|Sales Engineer I||Osaka, Osaka, Japan||12/20/2013|
|Secure Works Outside Sales Specialist II||Tokyo, Japan||11/11/2013|
- Inside Sales Rep III - Miyazaki, Miyazaki Ken
- Description: APOS Sales RepresentativeJob Purpose:· To manage APOS (After point of sales) Business of a Sales Team, managing the leads/activities from addressable market to deliver APOS Sales Number· The role involves profiling / quoting / closing APOS sales opportunities and supporting individual segment sales team from margin perspective. Roles & Responsibility:· Responsible for APOS business for respective team· Identifying and inf...
Reference Code: 140009KN
- Inside Sales Account Mgmt IV - Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken
- Description: Role and Responsibilities：- Build and maintain solid customer relationship with assigned G500 accounts together with field sales- Sell Dell solution and service via phone call, meet and exceed set business targets- Develop account plan together with field sales and provide long term and short term forecast/outlook- Ensure every customer is contacted regularly and customer/opportunities information is entered timely into C...
Reference Code: 140008B8
- WYSE Sales Engineer II(PL) - Kawasaki, Kanagawa Ken
- Description: Dell has recently announced its acquisition of Wyse Technology, the global leader in cloud client computing, to significantly extend its desktop virtualization offerings. The addition of Wyse will expand Dell’s desktop virtualization capabilities and provide new market opportunities for the full range of Dell’s enterprise solutions and services. Provides pre-sales technical support to field sales teams during the sales pr...
Reference Code: 14000BBO
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Join our Talent Community
To sign up for job alerts, share jobs and hear about other exciting news and events, enter the Talent Community, create a profile and adjust your settings based on what opportunities you want to learn about.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.