Compensation and Benefits Sr Advisor
Job ID: 140007EC
Responsible for developing, implementing and administrating compensation and benefits policies and program which support company objectives and local practices. Provides HR and leadership with ongoing consultation, delivers process and tools that facilitates the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position. Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit survey to analyze company’s competitive position. Ensures company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Helps to plan and develop compensation and benefit programs by evaluating cost and effectiveness of programs
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related problems
- Administer and communicates the company’s benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements
- Recommends new and/or improve team member plans and cost savings measures
- Provide guidance, advice, analysis and training of Human Resources departments in connection with compensation and benefits policies.
- Acts as a liaison with carriers, vendors, and consultants on various matters such as plan design, contracts, coverage and renewals
- Prepare special studies and make recommendations on both compensation and benefits subjects
- Ensures adherence to applicable company policies and practices as well as legal and tax regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong business acumen and analysis skills
- Creative problem solving and decision making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Experience in managing C&B in other countries would have an added advantage
- 8 years’ experience in performing strategic C&B role.
Life At Dell
- No similar jobs available