Spontaneous \ Referral Applications Pre Sales & Solution Architect Senior Analyst Casablanca, CENTER, Morocco
The Dell Computer Company has recorded since its inception in 1984 in a drive to diversify its products and services (enterprise servers, backup systems and data storage, software, peripherals ...) to climb over the years, the rank of world leader in IT solutions.
• Each of the companies in the Fortune 100 buys products and / or services from Dell;
• The Technology Business Research 2009 Dell positioned in first position;
• 140 000 systems are produced each day to our customers;
• 14 of the most powerful supercomputer in the world are Dell;
• The first 6 Internet companies use Dell hardware;
"Because we know that when technology works harder for people, they thrive.
The world thrives.
And so do we".
Provides direct support to sales efforts by managing the delivery of discrete deliverables to customers as well as providing leadership, assistance and advice to Sales pursuit teams from initial engagement contact through award. Works with cross functional organizations to create compelling, compliant and thorough offers.
- Manages sales proposal process to maximize sales force productivity
- Recommends process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience through improved response processes.
- Communicates information with sales force and cross-functional organizations
- Develops and/or manages customer facing content.
- Leads larger cross functional teams (beyond sales and finance).
- Demonstrates ability to increase cross functional team efficiency.
- Manages or involvement in operational projects relating to area of responsibility.
- high level of IT Solutions , services & product knowledge
- Minim 4-5 years experience in pre sales , proposals & Account management ideally in an IT environment .
- Fluent in English
- extensive business and IT experience - strong consultative skills - capable of delivering high value solutions that solve customer business/IT problems - able to quickly establish Dell as a highly credible enterprise solutions partner.
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
Life At Dell
Job Requisition Number: 11001UC9
Share this Job
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.