Outside Sales Channel Account Management Jobs
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Channel Sales Organization, we are looking for an Channel Sales to work as part of a virtual team based in Penang.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
The person in this role would drive sales through partners and offer end-to-end solutions for sales of Refurbished stocks to the customers. The role requires high energy & passionate sales makers with sufficient technical background. A good blend of customer management at C- level & driving strategic partners is a must.
- Manage and drive partner growth through joint engagements, programs
- Proactively identify & solve customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using relevant product and services lines to create solutions
- Key point of contact for customer / partner.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and demonstrates a highly effective relationship management
- Collaborate with various functions internally to display a one team approach, communicate technology roadmaps, vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the channel partners to create a differentiated offering and position Dell to acquire & manage business.
- Work with Dell’s partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Develop, motivate and coordinate with internal team and Partner’s sales team to optimize sales execution.
- Identify and qualify new partners, plan to increase SOW , resolve partner issues & maintain a healthy business relationship
- Highest level of Ethics & code of conduct.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA would be an advantage.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Direct / Channel Sales in the IT – Hardware industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
Life At Dell
Job ID: 150010O0
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status