Outside Sales Channel Account Management Jobs
Location: GEORGE TOWN, Malaysia
The candidate will be responsible to manage an inside sales function for INDONESIA & SADMG sub-region to meet revenue & margin targets. The individual will be responsible for motivating the Inside Sales team to achieve the monthly, quarterly and yearly targets in addition to providing support to the Regional Inside Sales Director with respect to the planning and management of a rapidly expanding business. In partnership with the in-country Country Manager & sales team, the individual will be responsible for driving the sales planning qualification process within the accounts & Dell Partners. This role requires the individual to work across functions including Sales Operations, Brand, Finance, LnD & Logistics to ensure the distributors and customer experience objectives are met.
· Drive attainment of sales revenue and margin, as well as track and drive sales productivity matrix
· Responsible for ensuring weekly update of the outlook plan, sales funnel, call plan of the team.
· Use historical and predictive data, to make the financial forecast and the operational capacities plan for sales planning.
· Build the tools, processes and infrastructure required to support the growing needs of the emerging market business
· Build a strong inside sales team to support the Dell partners and end customers as well as field marketing & sales team, and ensure operationally well function to support the overall business and growth.
· Plan and recruit quality talent in the business. Build a strong team by coaching and developing internal high potential employees and by hiring externally
· Monitor, provide feedback and coaching to the Inside Sales Representatives on customer's & distributor’s interactions through strong customer experience.
· Work closely with Country Manager to develop & identify new opportunities & to maintain / support existing customers. Focus on retaining and developing customer by providing solutions to yield win-win results for Dell and Partners.
· Join plan all major activities and programs such as co-marketing, promotional events, education and incentives. Implement strategy through the team.
· Conduct regular business reviews with Dell Partners to assist make accurate forecasting decisions. Focus on increasing profitability and market share for Dell.
· Able to present the Dell model, value and benefits to the Dell Partners & customers.
Candidates must possess a high degree of professionalism and a work style that promotes progress through teamwork in a dynamic, collaborative environment. Candidates must be enthusiastically committed to delivering best-in-class solutions and the highest levels of customer service, be committed to continual progress, be able to communicate directly with confidence, clarity, and honesty, and take initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of deliverables
· University level degree or higher in any discipline
· Minimum 5 years of sales experiences in ICT industry
· Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
Required Soft-skills & Experiences
· Ability to build collaborative cross-functional relationships & handle multiple tasks
· Ability to reconcile divergent demands of multiple parties
· Ability to act as a business partner in support respective distributor business units
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior executives.
· Ability to work in cross-functional team. Past work experience in multi-cultural environments will be a plus.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapidly prioritize and update changes quickly. And strong attention to details, as well as strong planning and priority-setting abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, including: listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competencies: Business, Financial Acumen and Strategic Agility
· Demonstrate business acumen coupled with the technical skills highlighted above
· Possesses an acute interpretative ability and inquisitive mind, be able hypothesize business directions and outcomes, analyze to identify performance indicators, opportunities and communicate conclusions effectively to gain buy-in
· Grasps the full meaning and interrelationships of key financial indicators on overall business performance; identifies and utilizes key financial indicators necessary to measure business performance
· Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future-oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans
Life At Dell
Job ID: 140010MF
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status