Systems Engineering Advisor Round Rock, TX
Analyzes and conducts thorough quality-control tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
- Works with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
- Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
- Executes test procedures according to software requirements specifications.
- Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
- Documents, evaluates and researches test results.
- Retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Documents evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- May conduct performance and scalability testing.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000DQ9
- Electrical Engineer II Hardware Design Engineer - Round Rock, TX
- Electrical Sr. Engineer - Round Rock, TX
- Network Engineering Consultant ICC - Round Rock, TX
- Software Dev Sr. Consultant - Round Rock, TX
- Electrical Engineer I Hardware Design Engineer - Round Rock, TX
- Software Development Engineer II - Round Rock, TX
- Software Engineer - Round Rock, TX
- Dell Enstratius Solutions Architect Consultant - Round Rock, TX
- Network Development Senior Engineer (C3\II) Network Solutions Engineering - Round Rock, TX
- Network Development Engineer II - Round Rock, TX
Share this Job
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.