Product Sr. Advisor Round Rock, TX
The Global Online eSupport Product Manager will play a defining role in the continuing evolution of the dell.com online platforms. This role will be focused on working with IT and business partners to define the requirements for building a world class support website. Opportunities exist to improve the relationship with Dell’s customers through improving our online Support offerings and this role will require collaboration across teams to drive improvements resulting in improved customer satisfaction and reduced issues during pre and post order.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Translates business requirements into business solution concepts, user stories, test case input, or other documents to craft detailed and accurate IT deliverables that specify proposed technology solutions
- Define long-term Platform and Core Services roadmap while identifying key opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Build competitive landscape awareness across multiple technology domains, and provide consulting on best practices and emerging trends
- Provide subject matter expertise for the multiple online capabilities area(s) and drive for long term roadmap recommendations
- Ensure that business and customer interests are represented, and that online product engineering is aligned on those needs
- Drive need and priority throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work with Program Managers to build business cases, ROI metrics and consolidate data as a basis to align on complex decisions that impact the enterprise
- As a “trusted expert advisor” to both internal and external stakeholders provide formal advice, executive customer presentations, speaking engagements at industry conferences
- Experience in constructing complex solutions and documenting requirements (written samples will be requested)
- Advanced functional knowledge of online content, support and portal systems
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Project management skills
- Customer focus
- Proven leadership
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced e-business environment
- Ability to work cross functionally in order to achieve desired results
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn
· 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000MS9
- Technical Product Manager Cloud and Big Data Solutions - Round Rock, TX
- Solutions Marketing Manager - Round Rock, TX
- Product Consultant - Round Rock, TX
- Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Round Rock, TX
- Enterprise Platform Services Planner - Round Rock, TX
- Microsoft Unified Communications Planner - Round Rock, TX
- Product Marketing Manager Cloud and Big Data Solutions - Round Rock, TX
- Product Marketing Manager - Round Rock, TX
- Product Marketing Product Planner\Strategist for Desktop Virtualization and Mobility Solutions - Round Rock, TX
- Product Sr. Advisor Desktop Virtualization (VDI) - Round Rock, TX