Product Services Command Center Jobs
Location: Round Rock, TX
Responsible for providing service delivery process management from initial customer contact to service complete. Primary focus entails monitoring of service events to ensure agreed-upon customer SLAs will be met. Utilizes a variety of tools to identify exceptions and works cross functionally with internal and external partners to drive the services solution. Provides ongoing communications to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders pertaining to the service event. May also provide support for customer escalations and /or event management.
· Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field
· Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline -typically obtained through formal study
· General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area
· Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities
· Focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed
· Applies research, information gathering and analytical skills
· Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options
· Collects required documentation
· verifies conformance of documents with standards
· Assesses accuracy of detailed information
· Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports
· Handles detailed, structured problems
· Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to leadership for resolution
· Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems
· Works on assignments where judgment is required a majority of the time
· Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
· Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
· Establishes approaches for completing assignments
· Independently gathers information
· Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions
· Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments
· When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement
· Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output
· Understands how work area performance impacts results
· Builds productive internal relationships
· Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
· Conveys information in a concise and professional manner
· Asks effective questions and solicits feedback to understand needs
· Anticipates future needs
· Focuses on improving work group cooperation with internal customers
· Manages process improvement projects independently bringing recommendations to leadership
· Understands value added services offerings
· Targets and communicates
· 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyEqual Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 14000XE5
Similar Dell Jobs
- No similar jobs available
What keeps you here at Dell? "The people, the challenge and the overall Dell culture."
Dell has given me such a great opportunity to accelerate my career while growing my family, and I am thankful every day to work for an employer that allows me to do both.
I love the support I get from Dell to drive innovation in the digital space so that we can create incredible experiences for our customers.
What keeps you here at Dell?
Oliver: I get to be involved. If you have an interest in something, chances are Dell will allow you to work on it.
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status