Global Supply Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Job ID: 1400069D
Responsible for global supply planning for their specific platform/commodity area. Ensures sourcing efforts meet business goals and objectives. Engages activities related to global sourcing, supplier selection, product delivery specifications, and quality. Develops and maintains working relationships with global internal/external supply chain partners.
- Works closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure product availability at product launch.
- Works directly with suppliers or tier 2 supplier if required to assure capacity and continuity of supply for specific compone nts.
- Coordinates global supply with regional procurement.
- Balances available supply globally against regional requirements.
- Performs long-range capacity analysis for their commodity.
- Coordinates Quarterly Business Review (QBR) or Ops Review process.
- Works closely with regional buyers to regulate supplier mix of total available market (TAM).
- Manages component transitions globally to minimize excess and obsolete inventory (E&O).
- Works with functional leaders to perform analysis and identify areas for performance improvement.
- Works with regional demand team to validate the global demand and recommend demand shipping if required .
8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong supply change management skills.
- Strong ability to execute demand supply resolution issues.
- Strong materials requirement planning analysis skills.
- Strong capacity planning skills.
- Strong supplier management skills.
Life At Dell
- No similar jobs available