- Sales Engineer I - ASIA PACIFIC
- Description: System Consultant Job Description• As part of a dynamic consulting team, this role supports the sales team by providing technical business-consulting advice at senior levels to both internal and external customers.• This role is responsible for providing pre-sales technical consulting on Dell's Enterprise technologies and Service capabilities, primarily PowerEdge Servers, PowerVault Storage, Dell Equallogic and Dell Compe...
Reference Code: 13000I23
- Sales Engineer II - ASIA PACIFIC
- Description: Essential Responsibilities:- - Primarily a pre-sales role though may occassionally need to perform delivery work. - Travel within South East Asia is required - Primary solution area will be for DSG Application Performance Monitoring Solutions suite - Develop and deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations - Develop and deliver compelling product presentations and demonstrations. - Serve as the pre-sales te...
Reference Code: 13000OHD
- Sales Engineer II - Singapore, Singapore
- Description: SnP BDM, Drive SnP revenue 10 Mil per year. Strategically drive SnP growth via business partners for Monitors, printers,accessories. Sign up new partners to expand SnP market. Creativity in sales out programs for SnP products.Ability to work well with Partners and drive for results to achieve SnP quarter target and grow revenue QoQ and YoY.Life At Dell...
Reference Code: 13000HE2
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Sales Engineer Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.