The Services Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the Services & Solution Business in South Asia Channel segment.Charter of this development role is setting a strategy for the services sales through indirect channels such as VAR, SI, RESELLERS, CHANNEL PARTNERS.The strategy would include, but not limited to, business trends, offerings, partnerships, defining and rolling out various initiatives/programs, acquiring/retiring channels, identifying gaps in the offerings/partners, tracking/reporting the various programs.
. The portfolio includes Dell's Global Support & Deployment.. The successful candidate will be part of one of Dell's fastest growing and most profitable businesses where the person will need to work closely with Country Manager , Product Manager , Marketing & ISDM to develop a strategic plan for the business, while executing to shorter term sales objectives.
- Drive attainment of quarterly and annual Channel Services revenue and margin targets.
- Leverage key business units to optimize performance, including segment sales, customer care, technical support & marketing.
- Create and execute in country strategic initiatives in order hyper-grow business by looking for opportunities in region.
- Monitor customer & channel partner feedback on Dell's & competitors' Solution offering & prices. Share same with Brand Marketing & Channel Marketing to determine corrective action as necessary.
- Engage with segment outside sales team regularly to articulate services value proposition and capturing mindshare.
- Ensure timely follow-up and qualify services up sell opportunity and follow up to close deals with segment outside sales where applicable.
- Plan & execute periodical product trainings & new offering launches internally for Sales & externally for channel partners
- Participate in scheduled weekly/monthly/quarterly interlock meetings with all internal stakeholders.
- Drive Services specific & support demand generation campaigns & events
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Sales experience with a consistent record of over achievement, performance awards and career advancement
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate complex deal arrangements
- Highly skilled in building influential relationships and delivering in a cross functional / matrixed environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications and significant experience presenting to the C-level
- Must be self-motivated, capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of competitive products and IT industry in Channel Environment
- Good knowledge of sales & marketing principles
- Good understanding of Services or Solution applications in business
- Good analytical and decision making ability
- Degree in Business or Marketing
Life At Dell