Marketing Partner Management Jobs
Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
The purpose of the role is to manage Microsoft compliance in accordance with the terms and conditions set down in the cooperative marketing agreements and claiming for EMEA Intel mature vendor funding activities. In addition to working tightly with the partner managers, the candidate will work closely with the EMEA marketing, finance, planning, marcom creative teams, the marcom production team, its global counterparts and manage the compliance pre approval team eclerx
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work tightly with the EMEA planners and Microsoft partner managers to be fully up to speed on the quarterly plans
· Track compliant execution against quarterly agreed plans
· Manage the Microsoft funding plan tracker file during the quarter to ensure full alignment between the business and the partner managers in terms of budget, activities, funding allocation
· Be expert and up to date on all partner programmes terms and conditions. Be main point of contact for all compliance questions and issues.
· Manage the vendor funding claiming process and meet in quarter (monthly) claiming deadlines for Intel and Microsoft
· Manage the integrity of all data inputted to the different compliance and claiming tools and resolve issues emanating from the tools to support Finance as necessary.
· Create Intel VF quarterly Checklist for OPEX compliance
· Coordinate the collection, checking, archiving and submitting of all POE and POS required for the claims
· Manage month end processes and Ensure financial deliverables are strictly adhered to in a timely fashion.
· Ensure zero un-receipted MDF POs by end of each quarter
· Lead & develop a team of outsourced approval executives (eClerx)
· Ensure eClerx individuals & teams are appropriately trained and advised of any updates to all program terms and conditions.
· Initiate process improvements to facilitate efficient end-to-end approval and claiming processes.
· Be the proactive lead for Marketing on all partner/CSS/SOX audit related issues, including gathering and maintaining all necessary audit requirements
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years Marketing, compliance and claiming or project management work experience ideally with good understanding of Dell marcom programmes and partner programmes
· Time Management: Planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to aggressive deadlines
· Problem Solving: Requires ability to solve complex problems in a short time and deal with multiple issues simultaneously. Must have excellent attention to detail, a key requirement for claiming activities
· Good communication skills
· Business acumen skills and comfortable with excel
· Excellent Project management skills
· Strong drive for results
· Quick learner and ability to make decisions with minimal information.
· Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope and change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture.
· Customer focused: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers and external partners
Life At Dell
Job ID: 140018FS
Similar Dell Jobs
- No similar jobs available
"I started my career at Dell even while still at university. It was an excellent first experience, where I was able to learn to navigate within a multinational company."
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status