Inside Sales Account Management Positions Round Rock, TX
Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team for Inside Sales Account Management Representatives in the Austin, TX area (Round Rock, TX - Dell Headquarters) We are always looking for qualified sales individuals who are interested in a career at Dell and also to stay connected for when future possible opportunities become available. After thoroughly reading through this job description, please apply if you feel you encompass what it takes to be a sales contributor within Dell.
If you are a strong Sales Account Manager who has a solid background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
Please check us out and apply to http://jobs.dell.com/
The Job Description:
- Responsible for selling the full catalogue of products and services via telephone to Dell Clients.
- Focus on managing relationships with retention accounts while developing new relationships with acquisition customers.
- Provide technical and administrative information and price quotes.
- Provide updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
Overview of Daily Tasks:
- Taking around 5-10 inbound phone calls
- Making around 15-25 outbound calls to acquire new acquisitions and follow up
- Email Management and correspondence
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Sell Dell products and services by responding to inbound or placing outbound customer call, determining needs, overcoming objections, and providing solutions. Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and end-users. Forecast attainment utilizing segment provided reporting tools. Present and demonstrate products and services to potential customers at trade shows and/or on-site to increase exposure of products and services. Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
Manage time and prioritize effectively ; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
Good verbal and written communication skills. Good presentation skills. Ability to project a positive sales attitude. Strong organizational skills. Prefer Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3+ years sales or related experience. Requires proven selling ability in previous job level.
· Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
· Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
· A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
· Exciting internal career opportunities
· A commitment to diversity and inclusion
· Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
· An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at DELL Careers . Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.
Thank you for your interest in Dell!
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers.
- Manage time and prioritize effectively ; demonstrate an ability to cope with a complex and changing environment
- Prefer Bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 3+ years sales or related experience.
- Requires proven selling ability in previous job level.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 12000VSP
- Technical Account Management - Round Rock, TX
- Inside Sales Account Mgmt III - Round Rock, TX
- Inside Sales Account Manager 1 - Round Rock, TX
- Customer Executive - Dallas, TX
- Inside Sales Account Manager II SAM - Round Rock, TX
- ASM Advisor - Plano, TX
- PTG Inside Sales Account Mgmt III Coach - Austin, TX
- Healthcare Inside Sales Account Management III SAM - Round Rock, TX
- Inside Sales Account Sr. Manager - Round Rock, TX
- Channel Account Manager II - Round Rock, TX