Sr. Interaction Designer Austin, TX
We’re looking for a Sr. Interaction Designer to join our User Experience Team in Austin. This individual will help create industry changing designs for software and solutions. You need to be an expert in all things digital, with a major strength & focus in solving UI design problems, and the desire & talent to produce high-level design at every opportunity. You need to be strategic, a critical & independent thinker, contributing your broad interaction design knowledge to help solve challenging problems and shape the new status quo. You need to be tactical, able to get dirty churning out wire frames, prototypes, & functional specs until the best solutions are found.
We are looking for candidates with experience in designing:
· Complex applications (device/systems management, content management, business intelligence, etc.)
· For various form factors (mobile/pc/tablet)
· Across multiple platforms (Win8, Android, iOS, embedded OSs)
• 7+ years of Interaction Design experience
• Adept at using and creating pattern-based design system
• Experience designing individual applications within a portfolio of products and portfolio level design
• Able to handle multiple projects independently
• Strong tactical production skills (wireframing, prototypes, UI specs, etc.)
• Experience working closely with multidisciplinary teams (SW implementation, User Researchers, Marketing, etc).
• Excellent teamwork & leadership skills
• Excellent communicator, verbal & written
• Degree(s) in HCI, Interaction Design, Behavioral Science, Industrial Design, Industrial Engineering, Visual Communications or a related discipline.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000I15
- No similar jobs available