- Solution Architecture Senior Advisor - Bangkok
- Description: Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications and/or process designs for custom technical solutions. Analyzes customer requirements and designs solutions to meet the customer objectives and balances the needs of sales and delivery to design a solution that meets or exceeds the requirements of service delivery.Principal Accountabilities Primary expert to construct...
Reference Code: 13000MMH
- Sales Engineer III - Bangkok
- Description: Principle responsibilities:• Drive attainment of quarterly and annual Country Services revenue and margin targets.• Leverage key business units to optimize performance, including segment sales, customer care, technical support & marketing.• Create and execute in country strategic initiatives in order hyper-grow business by looking for opportunities in region.• Monitor customer & channel partner feedback on Dell's & compet...
Reference Code: 130007TN
- Solutions Architecture Advisor - Yannawa, Bangkok
- Description: This position is with Dell’s Global Presales Operations (GPO) Team supporting the ICS/GSS Services businesses. Dell’s ICS/GSS teams deliver professional services in several technology areas to a wide variety of customers. This role is critical to the ICS/GSS organizations as part of an initiative to ensure solution accuracy from the presales phase to post sales delivery. The Inside Solution Architect gets invo...
Reference Code: 130008SN
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.