Want to join a world-class global procurement organization where you can drive change while building a long-term career? Dell’s procurement organization offers the opportunity to learn industry leading skills through our in-house training programs and top of the line career development courses. Recognized for our world-class processes, as a member of the procurement team you will have an opportunity to support Dell’s transformation strategy, develop your career, and partner with a diverse team of talented procurement experts.
You will be part of a hand-picked team of analysts with high visibility within Dell’s executive leadership team. Work is typically organized around consulting-type engagements and you will be responsible for:
· Driving key strategic initiatives for the organization, working individually or as part of small, focused teams
· Collection, synthesis, and communication of market analytics and insights to drive strategies and decision making
· Working with top executives across the organization to shape and drive strategic agendas
You should be comfortable with a fast-paced dynamic environment, be able to clearly and concisely communicate recommendations and conclusions with the support of detailed analysis and sources, and may be asked to regularly participate in cross-functional teams in support of initiatives throughout the organization.
Key skills include:
· Distinctive problem solving and analytical thinking
· Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in the organization
· Strong leadership skills and an ownership mindset
· Able to gain respect of cross functional organization
· Supply Chain experience helpful, though not necessary
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy