Applications & BPO Account Executive Banking and Financial Services Vertical US Major Metros Chicago, IL
Applications & BPO Account Executive - Banking and Financial Services Vertical - Chicago/ NY / NJ - US Major Metros
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Applications & BPO Account Executive to join our team.
Application Services, BPO and Consulting is a strong line of business within Dell Services with Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) being one the fastest growing verticals.
Dell Insurance Services is a leading Third-party administrator (TPA) and business process outsourcer (BPO) providing a variety of services to Individual Life, Annuity, Group, Worksite and Group voluntary insurance carriers and producers. Dell manages several large TPA blocks in the U.S.
The Account Executive will drive growth of the Insurance segment within BFSI.
The Applications & BPO Account Executive will be the primary owner of the client relationship ensuring successful management of assigned client/account relationship. Leads a matrixed team in the delivery of all initiatives within a client engagement. Ensures delivery expectations are met and exceeded. Manages client financials based upon business objectives and service level agreements while meeting revenue goals. Manages and coordinates tasks and resources to ensure that customer needs and contract requirements are satisfied. Manages the full lifecycle of client engagement(s) to include business consulting, strategic planning, growth, direction, marketing, sales, delivery, and profit and loss. Is familiar with the client's marketplace, competitive landscape, and their financial and business drivers. Understands Dell’s suite of offerings and formulates client solutions that link multiple Dell business capabilities to a client’s strategic direction.
- Ability to source pipeline opportunities with multi-million dollar transactions that involve Application Services & Consulting by creating net new opportunities leveraging industry relationships.
- Understand our business focused vertical solutions and build relationships with business and IT to differentiate Dell Services in the marketplace.
- Increase win rate across all Banking and Financial Services clients, with a focus on both near term and long term opportunities.
- Establish criteria to qualify deals; conduct initial assessment if a deal is a "go/no go"; and perform periodic internal checkpoints to help mature deal content.
- Build and maintain an effective partnership with C-suite customers, decision-makers and primary influencers in the client organization.
- Applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- Applies industry experience and knowledge to build business cases for evaluating the viability of the solutions.
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of Dell’s service offerings and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals that present creative solutions that successfully sell the organization's capabilities.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
- Ensures solution value drivers are reflected in the client value proposition.
- Collaborates with delivery teams to ensure that delivery capability matches the proposed solution.
- Maintains a high level of industry, organization, product and service knowledge to transfer this knowledge to customers and prospects.
- Advises customers/Dell on strategic business and technology plans.
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, the Dell business model and competitors.
- Effectively exercises power and influences key decisions for the benefit of Dell and the customer.
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization.
- In depth industry and business process knowledge of overall Insurance Products and Services.
- Understanding of the reinsurance, Individual, Group, Group voluntary insurance industry.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of Applications and BPO outsourcing as applicable to the Insurance Services industry.
- Ability to assesses potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
- Develops application and BPO solutions for customers.
- Possesses effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships.
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Having worked in a TPA environment is an added advantage.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Requisition Number: 120009N5-1