|Mid Level Infrastructure Project Manager Advisor||Plano, TX||03/05/2014|
|Enterprise Deployment Sr. Project Manager||Round Rock, TX||03/04/2014|
|Project Management Sr. Analyst Dell Services||Plano, TX||03/03/2014|
|Project Management Sr. Analyst Lincoln NE||Lincoln, NE||02/24/2014|
|Senior Healthcare Services Project Manager Virtual\Remote||Remote\Field\Satellite Office||02/18/2014|
|Sr Program Manager Healthcare IS Integration Plano TX||Plano, TX||02/18/2014|
|Project Manager Application Modernization Services Remote||North America||02/10/2014|
|Project Program Management Advisor Healthcare||Phoenix, AZ||02/06/2014|
|Senior Healthcare IT Project Manager – Dell Services||CA||02/06/2014|
|Project Management Advisor Dell Services||Plano, TX||02/05/2014|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Advisor Dell SecureWorks||Atlanta, GA||02/04/2014|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Advisor Dell SecureWorks||Chicago, IL||02/04/2014|
|Healthcare IT Patient Billing Systems Implementation Project Manager||Plano, TX||01/23/2014|
- Project Management Sr. Analyst Dell Services - Plano, TX
- Description: Project Coordinator – Plano, TXThe Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of projects related to healthcare payer application implementations, and provide administrative and organizational support through the coordination of activities relative to each project management process area. In this role, you will prepare status reports, coordinate project plan input for the project leaders, set ...
Reference Code: 14000B8P
- Project Management Sr. Analyst Lincoln NE - Lincoln, NE
- Description: Project Management Sr. Analyst - Lincoln, NE Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Project Management Sr. Analyst to join our team in Lincoln, Nebraska. Dell Insurance Services division is a trusted provider of end-to-end business process outsourcing, consulting, application, and infrastructure solutions to t...
Reference Code: 1400030F
- Senior Healthcare Services Project Manager Virtual\Remote - Remote\Field\Satellite Office
- Description: Senior Healthcare Services Project Manager – Work from HomeThe Senior Project Manager will be responsible for leading projects with labor budgets ranging from $3-5M and up to 50 full time project staff members. This is an account-level position that requires direct interaction with client executive sponsors and senior account leaders. In this role, you will lead project teams through all phases of the standard project lif...
Reference Code: 140002GE