Product Ops Engineer II Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
Provides coordination of operational activities associated with the introduction, sustainment of a new product worldwide. Coordinates all operational activities associated with the introduction, sustainment of the new product. Responsible for ensuring stable, controlled migration of hardware, software and networking changes into the production environment. Ensures consistency between production and test environments. Creates/maintains build processes, coordinates product builds for release into production, prioritizes failures and works with development to resolve problems. Sets up configuration specifications for releases.
· Represents Worldwide Operations from a product perspective.
· Creates factory strategies and plans for Worldwide Operations based on product plans and roadmaps.
· Utilizes metrics to improve new production, introduction process and product quality, at launch and throughout life of the program.
· Ensures Operations achieves Ready to Ship Release and transactions into production/sustaining.
· Utilizes Program Review Process (PrP)/Phase Gate Process to transition products from definition through to the sustaining phase.
· Drives action plans and strategies to reduce overall manufacturing transformation cost.
· Drives quality improvements by risk assessment/mitigation eliminating sources of defects in the design, supplier, and new product introduction and manufacturing processes.
· Drives continuous improvement in PrP process, product manufacturability and flexibility, and operations cycle time and quality.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 13000JY2