|Electrical Engineer Director||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/28/2013|
|Tablet Comms Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/24/2013|
|Product Dev Sr. Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/19/2013|
|Product Operations Engineer I Server||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/19/2013|
|Product Development Director Tablet Engineering||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/13/2013|
|Electrical Sr. Engineer (Tablet)||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/12/2013|
|Mechanical Sr. Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||11/12/2013|
|Electrical Principle Engineer||Taipei, Taiwan||10/31/2013|
|Engr Tech Principal Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||10/28/2013|
|Platform Software Senior Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||10/21/2013|
|BIOS Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||10/15/2013|
|Systems Principal Engineer||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||10/09/2013|
|Systems Principal Engineer||Taipei, Taiwan||09/26/2013|
|Product Dev Engineer Server||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||02/21/2013|
- Electrical Principle Engineer - Taipei
- Description: Looking for a senior electrical engineer for a Principle Engineering role or for System design Technologist role to work on portfolio level server common designs. Dell’s Server Portfolio System Engineering Team is driving innovation into the Dell Enterprise portfolio of products. The team members have broad understanding of different technologies and have expertise and experiences in delivering these technologies. As mem...
Reference Code: 130008EK
- Mechanical Sr. Engineer - Taipei, Taipei
- Description: Responsible for design and development activities associated with systems, equipment and packaging. Conducts feasibility studies and coordinates validation testing on new and modified designs. Develops and/or drives the innovative mechanical design solutions for mobile computer systems, such as Tablets, ultra-thin Notebooks, and associated ecosystem devices. Responsible for all mechanical development activities and will ...
Reference Code: 13001B2G
- Electrical Sr. Engineer (Tablet) - Taipei, Taipei
- Description: Responsible for the design and development activities associated with electronic designs. Leads all activities necessary to take a design from concept to production including: architecture definition, analysis, schematic design, sourcing, simulation, works with ECAD for physical board layout/route, validation, debug, and test issue prioritization and resolution, and field and factory ramp support. Works with the design te...
Reference Code: 13001B2D
Share these Jobs
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.
About Engineering Jobs
Useful. Efficient. Effective. That’s what we create. Behind every desktop, notebook, server, training program and cloud solution is a host of talented minds. Our Engineers and the jobs they do are a special component of this group. Our Engineering professionals dream, design and produce the very products and services that have made us an industry powerhouse. Even more impressive, our Engineers allow us to rapidly respond to market changes, and remain a step ahead of our competition. In your job as an Engineer, you'll help us develop innovative designs and sustained solutions for all of our client and enterprise products produced worldwide. State-of-the-art tools. Hundreds of issued patents. And a pipeline that keeps getting stronger. They're all a testament to the level of expertise – and achievement – you can expect in an Engineering career at Dell.