|Project Program Management Analyst (1 year contract)||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||04/29/2013|
|Project Program Management Sr. Analyst Server product||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||04/24/2013|
|Project Program Management Sr. Analyst Notebook Product||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||04/22/2013|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Sr. Advisor||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||04/09/2013|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Advisor||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||03/27/2013|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Advisor||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||03/14/2013|
|Proj Prog Mgmt Sr. Advisor||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||03/14/2013|
|Project Program Management Sr. Analyst Notebook Product Contractor||Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan||01/31/2013|
- Project Program Management Sr. Analyst Notebook Product - Taipei, Taipei
- Description: - Create and maintain the cross-functional Project development schedule for assigned projects- Create and maintain Project Delieverable List through Dell Tool- Documentation collection and delivery — functional plan, SOW, lesson learned, schedule, BOM, PDL, meeting reports, ensure BOM and PDL generated and maintained at accuracy and in timeliness- Utilize best in class tools to develop innovate solutions to highly c...
Reference Code: 13000G8E
- Project Program Management Sr. Analyst Server product - Taipei, Taipei
- Description: The responsibilities for Platform PjM include the management, administration, and tracking of Server platform projects. The duties will include creating and driving product development schedules including tracking issues, identifying risks, risk mitigation, resolving problems and communicating status reports. Interlock and drive implementation or projects across all Global Development Teams. Plan and manage the developin...
Reference Code: 13000I9W
- Proj Prog Mgmt Sr. Advisor - Taipei, Taipei
- Description: - Create and maintain the cross-functional development schedule- Create and maintain build plan (allocations) and project plan- Create and maintain engineering BOM, product hierarchical structure through Agile- Create and maintain platform Product Deliverable List (PDL) through BI- Sample/proto parts allocation and schedules (align with material schedule)- Documentation collection and delivery — functional plan, SOW...
Reference Code: 13000DAO