Program and Project Management Services IT Jobs
Trusted Advisor Senior Dell SecureWorks Atlanta GA Lisle IL or New York
Location: Atlanta, GA
Operations - Trusted Advisor Team
Dell SecureWorks is a market leader in information security services with more than 3,600 customers worldwide spanning North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific Rim. Organizations of all sizes, across all industries rely on Dell SecureWorks to protect their assets, improve compliance and reduce costs. The combination of strong customer service, award-winning security technology and experienced security professionals makes Dell SecureWorks the premier provider of information security services for any organization. Positioned as a leader of the MSSP industry by several global industry analyst firms, Dell SecureWorks also has received SC Magazine’s “Best Managed Security Service” award and Frost & Sullivan’s North America Security Incident Mitigation and Response Customer Value Leadership Award, among others.
The Trusted Advisor's primary function is to support customer's security initiatives throughout the life cycle of the customer engagement. Functioning as a conduit between the customer and the company by managing the customer experience as it relates to service offerings provided by the company.
The Trusted Advisor acts as security extension of the customer’s team and front line advocate for the customer. The Trusted Advisor also participates in communicating and presenting security metrics and recommendations to C-level executives of enterprise level accounts.
- Works individually and with the security teams to define security requirements,
track security specific issues/concerns, provide security solutions,
communicate identified vulnerabilities being introduced into the environment,
and identify exceptions to policy
- Leads the development of enterprise-wide designs as well as researches,
develops and recommends architectural policies and practices for current and
future initiatives of the customer
- Ability to manage security initiatives with little assistance from other groups
including report writing, managing the on-boarding process, review of
environment configuration and overseeing the entire customer delivery
- Researches, evaluates, and stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and
- Acts as team lead when necessary, working side by-side with other personnel
in an advisory, support and training role
- Manages multiple simultaneous projects and tasks that involve different team
members and uphold a high level of accountability
As a managed security provider, Dell SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of security experience and hold current CISSP certification
with a minimum of 7+ years of IT experience (Windows and Linux
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, IDS, Firewalls, WAF, SIEM, and Log
- Ability to adjust in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment, prioritize efforts,
manage customer expectations, and possess professional negotiation skills
- Must be able to conduct presentations (remote and in person) to large groups
– build and deliver, metrics, analysis, threat landscape,
observations/recommendations with excellent oral and written communication
- Familiar with Root Cause Analysis writing and delivery
- Ability to mentor customer advocacy team members
- Must be resourceful, creative, innovative, results driven, adaptable solid
problem solving, analytical skills, and maintain a sense of ownership
- Experience with mixed-technology solutions
Atlanta, GA or Lisle, IL
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity PolicyEqual Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 14000PQQ-1
What keeps you here at Dell? "The people, the challenge and the overall Dell culture."
To check your application status and job cart, click here.My Status