Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
We currently have an opening on our team for an experienced systems integrator to enable partner success by providing comprehensive technical guidance regarding integration strategy and implementation using the Boomi AtomSphere and MDM platforms. Ideal candidate will be remote based in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Berwyn/Metro Philadelphia, PA.
- Act as primary technical evangelist on behalf of Dell Boomi and the Boomi AtomSphere Platform in optimizing adoption and use of its service
- Work closely with partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
- Quickly research and evaluate partner’s application to assess integration methodology
- Become a product expert of the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Support partner enablement and means to accelerate partner’s time to delivering the Boomi AtomSphere solution
- Recommend best practices and consultative approach for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products throughout the AtomSphere user community
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Excellent analytical and procedural thinking skills
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technology, and systems integration design
- Strong oral and written communication, customer focused acumen
- Quick to embrace new technologies and able to self-teach
- Strong understanding of XML, SOAP and REST based web services APIs, and HTTP communication
- Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- E xperience with Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
- Effectively manage multiple engagements at one time
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration development/mapping tools
- Technical and/or functional experience with using or integrating with common business applications such as: Salesforce (including Apex and VisualForce), NetSuite (including SuiteScripting), Taleo, Workday, QuickBooks, RightNow, Microsoft Dynamics products, Oracle, SAP, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of application integration development and/or design experience; combination of experience & education will suffice
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled