Senior UI/UX Developer - Berwyn, PA
At Dell we believe technology exists for one reason: to help people and organizations do and achieve more. Our Dell Software team has over 6,000+ team members worldwide and we want you to become a key part of our Boomi Software development team. Boomi has 1200+ customers and develops the #1 Integration Cloud AtomSphere. This product allows you to connect any combination of Cloud, SaaS, or On-Premise application with no appliances, no software and no coding.
Our Engineers within our Boomi team are thought leaders and have significant input into the design and direction of our product. Join us in our mission to make integration accessible to organizations of all sizes
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Senior UI/UX Designer to play a key role on our team. Our new UI/UX designer/developer:
- Will design highly-usable user interfaces for our cloud-based integration products
- Be able to effectively communicate and interact with stakeholders, product managers, and developers.
- Be able to provide constructive feedback for existing UIs and find ways to make them better.
- To arrive at the best design, our new UX person must be able to quickly generate design alternatives and iteratively refine storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and live prototypes.
- Will have a passion for creating interfaces that empower our end-users.
- Will be detail-oriented and demonstrate a keen sense of aesthetics. We look forward to you joining the Dell Boomi team.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a creative design related area.
-5+ years of experience in UE design and development for Web-based software.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Passionate about creating experiences that are intuitive & simple as well as meeting business goals.
-Experience and familiarity with the latest technologies and capabilities, including HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
-Experience and familiarity with JQuery & GWT a plus.
-Development experiences with server-based software platforms and applications.
-Able to create and demonstrate design work examples that solve complicated problems without burdening users with complexity.
-Demonstrate the necessary tool set required to build a rapid live dynamic prototypes.
-Able to clearly communicate user interactions and use cases in a simple and intuitive way.
-Attention to details is a must.
Dell Software is the place to be at. Through our powerful, easy-to-use software combined with Dell hardware and services, we provide scalable, integrated solutions to drive value and accelerate results. Whether it's Windows infrastructure, the cloud and mobile computing, or networks, databases and business intelligence, we dramatically reduce complexity and risk to unlock the power of IT.
For more information on our products and technologies, please visit http://software.dell.com.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy