Senior Database & Network Engineer
San Jose, CA
Job ID: 140004KF
As an Infrastructure Sustainance Engineer for Malware Research Lab at SonicWALL, Dell you will be responsible for maintaining infrastructure of Malware Research Labs which includes critical servers, distributed database systems and research analysis tool chain.
This position is located in San Jose.
· Maintenance and documentation of various critical malware lab servers.
· Design and implement distributed database system to store data from various malware research and analysis automation systems.
· Monitor various Malware research automated systems and tools.
· Proposals for new design and enhancement to improve performance and increase automation in existing systems.
· Handling of thousands of malicious files on a daily basis for automation.
· Create secure web based application.
· Will be required to generate periodic reports for various automation systems.
· 5 years or more experience in scripting languages – Python, Perl and Bash.
· 3 years or more experience in working on Relational Database Management Systems – PostgreSQL , MySQL, and Microsoft SQL.
· Understanding of Operating systems and Networking protocol stack.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
· 8 years or more total work experience in Infrastructure Sustainance.
· Preferably having knowledge of malware analysis process.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy