Outside Sales Specialist II FED DC Washington, DC
Outside Sales Specialist II - FED – Washington D.C.
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Specialist II to join our team in Washington D.C.
Dell is committed to delivering technology solutions that enable people everywhere to grow and thrive. We are focused on offering customers open, affordable and capable technology choices to reduce customer IT infrastructure spend and solve their most complex IT challenges. With this in mind, the Large Enterprise business unit is seeking highly specialized sales professionals interested in developing and enhancing their sales skills, knowledge and technical depth by working with large global and national corporate customers around the world.
Outside Sales, Individual contributor responsible for selling Dell’s complex solutions to new and existing customers. Intermediate level professional that has sold in the Federal government, software, services and/or solutions.
- Supporting large Federal agencies and their mission.
- Coordination and sales efforts of Dell's Software product offerings, will be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close sales.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies, and points out issues for using them to meet business needs.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific software products/technologies.
- Individual must be able to work in an overlay environment and support multiple 3rd party vendor products.
- Intermediate level professional that has a complete understanding of Dell's products and offerings.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management.
- 3-5 years in related technical experience.
- 2-4 years of Federal Sales.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Requisition Number: 12000ZO4
- Outside Sales Specialist Enterprise Dell SecureWorks - Washington, DC
- Storage Sales Specialist Washington DC - Washington, DC
- Dell Wyse Sales Engineer III DC Beltway - Washington, DC
- Dell Wyse Sales Engineer III DC and Maryland - Washington, DC
- Senior Washington DC Sales Specialist for DOD Clients (Clearance Preferred) - Washington, DC
- Sales Engineer IV - Washington, DC
- Outside Sales Specialist Rugged Mobility - Washington, DC
- Outside Sales Specialist II Federal Accounts Washington D.C. - Washington, DC
- Outside Sales Specialist II Channels West Coast - Washington, DC
- Sales Engineering IV - Washington, DC
Share this Job
Learn more about
careers at Dell
Get Job Alerts
About Sales Jobs
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That's what we're about. Our success is built on our values, beliefs, and aspirations. At its core are our people who doing their job every day, all over the world, demonstrate our commitment to customers, the Dell team, direct relationships, global citizenship, and winning with integrity. Our Sales professionals are the key ambassadors to our customers around the world. Approximately half of our professionals operate in a sales capacity, enjoying a position that comes with great responsibility – and great reward. At Dell, our products and services range from high-end enterprise servers and storage, to training and deployment services, to personal-use PCs for residential consumers. In fact, it's this vast array of solutions that creates such a progressive sales atmosphere. Join us with a job in Sales, and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. And you’ll get all the resources you need to realize your loftiest career goals. Learn more about Sales careers with Dell today.
To check your application
status and job cart, click here.