Dell Technologies Is A Best Place to Work in 2022,
According to Our Employees on Glassdoor
Unlike other awards, there is no self-nomination or application process, instead it’s entirely based on the feedback our employees have voluntarily and anonymously shared on Glassdoor. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year. This year, we are proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work among Canada companies with more than 1,000 employees.
A huge thank you goes out to all our employees who took the time to share their perspective on what it’s like to work here. We appreciate all the valuable feedback as it only helps us improve. Learn more about growing your career with Dell.
Below are just a few words employees shared on Glassdoor that contributed toward the award and make us feel incredibly honored:
"Excellent culture. Opportunity to grow. Flexible work environment. Company genuinely cares about work life balance."
"Dell has given me many opportunities to grow and learn, in many different parts of the organization. I am very grateful."
"Emphasis on career development, interesting / challenging work, work location / time flexibility"
Join Our Team Today!
- 5G Software Manager – OAM Ottawa, Canada
- Responsable des ventes du centre de données interne - Français bilingue///Inside Data Center Sales Executive-Billingual French Montreal, Canada, Remote
- Telco Solutions Sales Consultant - Remote Toronto Toronto, Canada, Remote
- Ingénieur principal DevSecOps – Secureworks – Québec (à distance) Canada, Remote
- Software Developer II, C/C++ Ottawa, Canada, Remote
Be The First To See New Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Sign up, stay connected and get opportunities that match your skills sent right to your inbox.