Sales Graduate Program - Dell EMC Enterprise NordicsStockholm, Sweden 03/03/2019
Sales Graduate Program - Dell EMC Enterprise
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell EMC is the place to be.
Develop your career within a truly global company that will support your professional goals. Come work where passion meets responsibility.
We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Europe West Sales Graduateon ourEnterprise Salesteam in Stockholm.
What we offer:
- World Class graduate sales programme including certifications, mentorship and individual developmental plan
- Being a part of an European team that meets several times a year for training and l development
- The chance to build a successful career in Dell Technologies
- Excellent remuneration and commission structure
- Health insurance, Pension and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Discounted Employee Product Purchase Programme
- Work life balance
Being part of our Our Sales Operations team You will be at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Perform outbound sales activities, lead follow-up, qualifications to new and / or existing B2B customers
- Develop effective Dell EMC messaging and the four transformational plays.
- Develop Account Management skill set by offloading critical tasks from the account manager.
- Build and manage in coordination with the account manager successful territory planning.
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to nominated accounts. Nurture high potential leads into new opportunities for account managers. Ability to deliver key business benefits for potential Dell EMC customers.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC's footprint. Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to account manager's role.
- Achieved qualification at University
- Enthusiastic to learn, develop new skills, open minded and coachable.
- Good presentation skills, ability to message and story tell.
- Adaptability to a changing company culture.
- Interest in the IT/Tech Industry & Digital Selling.
- Languages required:Native Norwegian, Finnish or Danish plus fluent level of English.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
"LI-PRIORITY"Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Job ID: R87765
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Support Senior Analyst for Nordics Multiple Locations
- Graduate Account Manager – EMEA Sales Graduate Program 2019 Stockholm, Sweden
- Datacenter Sales Executive Stockholm, Sweden