Dell Digital Labs Product Lead, Austin TX or U.S. RemoteAustin, Texas, Remote - Texas, United States 02/25/2019
Dell Digital Labs Product Lead - Austin TX or U.S. Remote
Why Work For Dell?
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. And more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees, and provide them with growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as part of our team.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
What You Will Love About This Job:
As our Dell Digital Labs Product Lead, you will be a product leader managing our enterprise transformation enablement products and assisting with our conversion from project to product execution models. You will report to the global people and process leader in the Digital Acceleration Organization and will be responsible for building and extending enablement products, localizing them and adapting them to our internal customers need. You will also serve as an adviser and program team member to convert our existing project based working model to a product based working model:
- Providing product management leadership for established and emerging product lines that support enterprise transformation
- Creating and curating enablement materials and programs that accelerate the transition of the Dell Digital organization to modern development practices by deeply understanding our customers current needs and needed end state; working with regional leaders to localize
- Working with executives and teams to transform from a project to product planning, funding and development model in support of existing and new products
- Working with cross-functional leaders and teams, serving as subject matter thought leader and trusted advisor with extreme focus on customer experience
- Mentoring and coaching team members and enabling them in making bold decisions that can help transform the organization while delivering value to both internal and external customers
15 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 12 years with a Master’s or a PhD with 8 years; or equivalent combination of education and work experience; Experience to include:
- 5+ years product management experience
- Exceptional, leadership level skills and experience in planning, prioritizing and balancing team actions across many initiatives concurrently, and maintaining consistent forward momentum on many goals at once, holding high level conversations on alignment and at the same time maintaining continuous action toward outcomes; excellent organization, and inspiring communication and people motivation skills
- A proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented individual, who has leveraged Lean Startup, User Centered Design techniques and XP principals to create and drive large programs and significant transformations
- Technical knowledge and business understanding well enough to identify/define direction, requirements & gaps. Possess a track record of having successfully delivered on complex projects, including global experience
- Team player skills, supporting and promoting team accomplishments with a proven ability to drive change through influence and with a focus on collaboration, across a large matrix organization in a highly fluid environment, working well with ambiguity; Demonstrated ability to listen/influence/sell ideas and present alternatives in a convincing fashion to a mixed audience, from peers to executives
- Be seen throughout the organization as a model of integrity and ethical behavior
- Diversified leadership skills and business knowledge and experience, including financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience, and successful team, technical, business, transformation and program leadership - this is not a management role, this is a key, high level individual contributor position
- Experience implementing Pivotal Methodology
- Experience managing professional services as product
- Culture and process transformation experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Information-Technology Remote Job ID: R90931
Related Job Opportunities
- Federal IT Service Desk Analyst Multiple Locations
- Sr Tableau Designer- Austin, TX Multiple Locations
- Principal Software Engineer, IT Application Management Texas
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.