Global Takeback, Asset Resale & Recycling Technology LeadRound Rock, Texas 08/14/2019
Sr. Advisor, Project Program Management
Round Rock, TX
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Advisor, Project Program Management on our team in Round Rock.
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
- Take ownership of global ARR business technology portfolio management
- Translate and document global ARR business needs and effectively communicate these requirements to IT, third-party support and other relevant stakeholders
- Enable transformation of the ARR business by ensuring that process and technology decisions align with overall business strategy
- Lead planning and execution of our delivery team engagement to support E2E UAT cycles and quarterly block release deployments
- Drive resolution of issues with ARR tools to ensure business continuity for customers and our delivery teams
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships and effectively communicate plans, progress and status updates to the appropriate internal and external audiences
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience writing business requirements, user stories, test scenarios, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure with composure
- Strong project management, organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to interact, lead and mentor within a global team structure, with minimal supervision and confidence at all levels
- Ability to work on Federal projects, which requires Federal security vetting and onboarding
- Flexibility in working with IT schedules to support testing and deployment events, which might include evenings or weekends on occasion
- Flexibility in working with various regional time zones
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Business-Support Global-Services Job ID: R029305
Related Job Opportunities
- Quality Senior Principal Engineer Texas
- Senior Technician, Technical Support Texas
- Executive Assistant 2 Texas