Accounting Senior Advisor - Statutory Audit
Primary Location: Bangalore, India
Job Title : Senior Advisor, Statutory & Direct Tax Accounting - India
About the company:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor on our Accounting team in Bangalore.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Key Responsibilities of this role
- Operational lead for a group of 4 professional accountants engaged in stat accounting, stat audits, direct tax calculations and other regulatory reporting
- Strong planning and execution of statutory audits, tax audits in an efficient time bound manner
- Guide team to prepare financial statements as per Ind AS, I Gaap, audit schedules, reconciliations, support tax litigation requirements
- Guide team to prepare direct tax workings, transfer pricing, estimates, deferred tax workings
- Work on new reporting requirements, accounting standards, projects to support business changes etc
- Chartered Accountant with 8 years experience or more in accounting, audit, taxation
- Strong understanding of accounting policies, standards, processes
- Good knowledge on company law and income tax
- Team player with ability to coach and guide team to operational results
- Ability to work with multiple stake holders across shared services and functional accounting, cross functions such as tax, corp sec, legal, statutory and internal auditors etc., and get things done effectively and efficiently
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can demonstrate controllership at work, willing to engage and work proactively within team and across cross functions, you can grow and thrive in Dell Technologies.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R107110