Customer Service SpecialistBratislava, Slovakia 04/24/2018
Customer Care Specialist with Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish/Danish/Dutch
People make Dell so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Global Business Services at Dell, we are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our team in Bratislava.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Investigation and resolving of pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper resolution of the problem
- E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
- Advise and support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
- Delivery of a positive customer experience, to solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations
- Enhancing the value of the positive customer experience through the knowledge, information and advice given
- Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
- Use your own initiative to find new solutions for unusual or problematic situations regarding the customers order to ensure the best experience with Dell
- 1+ year of work experience; position is suitable for fresh graduates
- Secondary education
- Swedish or Norwegian or Finnish or Danish or Dutch
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focus
Salary: from 1350 EUR Gross
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all agesJob Family: Product-Services Job ID: R26484
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Specialist, Technical support Specialist L2 for SK/CZ, Polish Bratislava, Slovakia
- Technical Support Specialist with Polish Bratislava, Slovakia
- IT Support Mitarbeiter Bratislava, Slovakia
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.